Gary and Elena realized they had been ripped off when their contractor skipped town with the large deposit they paid him.
- The definition of a rip off is a product that is not worth the cost or a scam that you fall victim to that causes you to pay more than something is worth.
- An example of a rip off is a cheap purse that falls apart in a day.
- An example of a rip off is when someone promises to sell you an item, takes your money and never comes with the item.
- To rip off is to cheat or steal from someone.
An example of rip off is when you ask someone for money for a product that you will buy them, take the money and never deliver.
- the act or an instance of stealing, cheating, exploiting, misrepresenting, etc.
- a product that is overpriced, esp. one that is inferior or an imitation
- A product or service that is overpriced or of poor quality.
- Something, such as a film or story, that is clearly imitative of or based on something else.
- A theft.
- An act of exploitation.
- Alternative spelling of rip-off.
- rip off (verb)