Tim knew that his revengeful thoughts against his former employer were ruining his mental state and he would need a more positive outlook in order to move on.
An example of someone who is revengeful is an angry worker who was wrongfully fired and who wants to show his anger.
(comparative more revengeful, superlative most revengeful)
From revenge +"Ž -ful.
- Patriotism, insight, courage, statesmanship, energy, - these great qualities were indisputably his; but unfortunately they were vitiated by obstinacy, suspicion and a sulky craftiness, beneath which simmered a very volcano of revengeful cruelty.
- It is not merely that he was ambitious, cruel, revengeful and avaricious, for these vices have existed in men far less antipathetic than Guicciardini.
- Long relegated to the command of a distant province in Asia, while his brother Suleiman occupied an enviable post in Europe, he became revengeful; thus he exercised great cruelty in the repression of the rebellion of his son Prince Sauji,.
- Violent and revengeful, he now became the most powerful man in Rome, and even his father quailed before him.
- 35), by a hurricane of revengeful fury, which threatened to become as dangerous in its indiscriminate ravages as the system it attacked.