Tim knew that his revengeful thoughts against his former employer were ruining his mental state and he would need a more positive outlook in order to move on.
An example of someone who is revengeful is an angry worker who was wrongfully fired and who wants to show his anger.
(comparative more revengeful, superlative most revengeful)
From revenge +"Ž -ful.
- Patriotism, insight, courage, statesmanship, energy, - these great qualities were indisputably his; but unfortunately they were vitiated by obstinacy, suspicion and a sulky craftiness, beneath which simmered a very volcano of revengeful cruelty.
- Violent and revengeful, he now became the most powerful man in Rome, and even his father quailed before him.
- It is not merely that he was ambitious, cruel, revengeful and avaricious, for these vices have existed in men far less antipathetic than Guicciardini.
- 35), by a hurricane of revengeful fury, which threatened to become as dangerous in its indiscriminate ravages as the system it attacked.
- This is one rule of wisdom with regard to religion; and another equally important is to avoid superstition, which he boldly defines as the belief that God is like a hard judge who, eager to find fault, narrowly examines our slightest act, that He is revengeful and hard to appease, and that therefore He must be flattered and importuned, and won over by pain and sacrifice.