- plural form of responsibility
One of Madison and Zoey's responsibilities is to give their dog Tucker a bath.
Responsibilities are things you are obligated or expected to do.
If you are expected to take out the trash and walk the dog, these are examples of your responsibilities.
- And Pierre felt that their opinion placed responsibilities upon him.
- The open road, absent all responsibilities, looked inviting—if the rules allowed him to take Cynthia along in the cart.
- Let's assign responsibilities and not second guess results.
- She'd accused him of ditching his responsibilities and being a poor husband and father.
- The City Corporation has th Phil "' separate responsibilities in the same direction, but has institu= no schools of its own.