Origin of residuumClassical Latin
- Something remaining after removal of a part; a residue.
- Law See residue.
Origin of residuumLatin residue ; see residue .
- The residue, remainder or rest of something
- (chemistry) The solid material remaining after the liquid in which it was dissolved has been evaporated; a residue.
- (fuzzy logic) A binary function from [0,1] Ã— [0,1] to [0,1] which is defined in terms of the t-norm as follows: , where denotes the t-norm function and denotes the supremum.
- The residuum of the minimum t-norm is a function such that
- (law) The residue of an estate
residuum - Legal Definition
What remains after something has been taken away; residue.