A group of racers.
racer definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- any person, animal, vehicle, etc. that takes part in races
- ☆ any of several slim, swift, harmless colubrid snakes (genus Coluber), as the American blacksnake
racer definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that races or takes part in a race.
- A vehicle used in racing.
- Any of various fast-moving North American snakes of the genus Coluber.