- any of four offspring from the same pregnancy
- a collection or group of four, usually of one kind
Origin of quadrupletdiminutive of quadruple
- One of four offspring born in a single birth.
- A group or combination of four associated by common properties or behavior.
- Music A group of four notes having the time value of three notes of the same kind.
Origin of quadrupletFrom quadruple (modeled on triplet).
- One of a group of four babies born from the same mother during the same birth.
- (music) A tuplet of four notes.
- A sequence of four elements.
From quadruple and -et.