- Publicly is defined as something done or said in an open place in front of everyone.
An example of something done publicly is a candidate's announcement on television to pull out of a race.
publicly definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- in a public or open manner
- by, or by consent or agency of, the public
publicly definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- In a public manner; openly.
- By or with consent of the public.