- a person or thing that pops
- a covered wire basket or pan for popping corn
- Slang a capsule containing amyl nitrite or, now more commonly, butyl nitrite, used as a stimulant
- One that pops.
- A container or pan for making popcorn.
- Slang An ampoule of amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite, used illicitly to induce euphoria and enhance sexual stimulation.
- One who pops.
- A short piece of twisted string tied to the end of a whip that creates the distinctive sound when the whip is thrown or cracked.
- A capsule of amyl nitrite for recreational use as a sexual stimulant.
- (fishing) A floating lure designed to splash when the fishing line is twitched.
- Either of a pair of interlocking discs commonly used in place of buttons to fasten clothing.
- A device that pops kernels of corn to produce popcorn.
- A stuffed and usually breaded jalapeÃ±o.
From pop +"Ž -er (“suffix forming agent noun").
- (Australia) A juice box.
From Popper (“a brand name"), a brand name owned by Queensland United Foods; from 1978.
- A surname.
popper - Computer Definition
An early Unix POP server, which was written at the University of California at Berkeley.