- Planking is the act of laying thick boards to build a platform or structure.
An example of planking is building a wooden deck.
- Planking is defined as laying your body on top of an object and balancing there, while stretched out and stiffened, usually while a photo is taken.
An example of planking is balancing on top of a rock to have your photo taken.
- the act of laying planks
- planks in quantity
- the planks of a structure
- Planks considered as a group.
- An object or structure made of planks.
- A series of planks; a group of planks.
- The practice of lying face down with arms to the sides, in unusual public spaces, and taking photographs to record the act.
- Present participle of plank.