The definition of picture perfect is something that has no flaws and that is exactly as desired, hoped for or imagined.
An example of a picture perfect life is when in which you get everything for which you ever hoped or dreamed.
Perfect or ideal, especially in appearance: “the sort of picture-perfect New England town that has served writers of eerie stories … so well” ( Eric Scigliano )
(comparative more picture-perfect, superlative most picture-perfect)
- Perfect in appearance as with the subjects in paintings or photographs, without the common imperfections of real life.
- To be clear, airbrush companies put together starter kits that include everything you need, from airbrush guns to several foundation colors, to create a picture-perfect and flawless face.
- The features of informal wedding dresses allow brides to maneuver through outdoor venues with more ease and can keep cool in warm temperatures, all while looking picture-perfect.
- If he doesn't want to wear a suit (or if the occasion doesn't really call for one), a boy can still look picture-perfect in a sweater and khaki pants ensemble.
- For New Year's Eve, there is no other picture-perfect symbol of the holiday than the tall flute of Champagne with the tiny bubbles rising to the top.
- While Witherspoon has long enjoyed a reputation as the model wife and mother, it appears that her picture-perfect life may have hit a snag.