Lots of cars in a large parking lot.
- The act or practice of temporarily leaving a vehicle or maneuvering a vehicle into a certain location.
- Space in which to park vehicles or a vehicle: ample parking behind the building.
- Slang Kissing or caressing in a vehicle stopped in a secluded spot.
- Present participle of park.
- Parking a car in a tight spot gave him some satisfaction. (as gerund)
- His parking skills needed improvement. (as participial adjective)
- They will be parking the aircraft in the desert for the next few months. (as progressive)
- Each one of his parkings of securities was a separate count on the indictment. (as gerundial noun)
- The action of the verb to park.
- Parking in central London can be very difficult.
- Space in which to park a car or other vehicle.
- It can be difficult to find parking in central London.
- Often used attributively, as an adjective.