The definition of orthographic is ideas, sounds and words which are represented with symbols and letters.adjective
An example of orthographic used as an adjective is orthographic projection.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- of or characterized by orthography
- Geom. of right angles and perpendicular lines; orthogonal
- orthographically adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Of or relating to orthography.
- Spelled correctly.
- Mathematics Having perpendicular lines.
- orˌtho·graphˈi·cal·ly adverb