old manold man
- one's father
- one's husband
- any man in authority, as the head of a company, the captain of a vessel, or a military commander: with the
- one's boyfriend or lover, often, specif., when one lives with him
- old Mr. ____: often used to distinguish the father from the son
- Slang One's father.
- Slang One's husband or boyfriend.
- Informal a. A man in authority; a boss.b. often Old Man The commanding officer, especially of a US naval vessel.
- See southernwood.
(plural old men)
- (nonstandard) Alternative spelling of oldman.