- preceded by eighteen others in a series; 19th
- designating any of the nineteen equal parts of something
Origin of nineteenthMiddle English nyntenthe from Old English nigonteotha: see nineteen and -th
- the one following the eighteenth
- any of the nineteen equal parts of something;
in the nineteenth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 19 in a series.
- One of 19 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number nineteen.
- 19th, 19th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XIX