nightly definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Obsolete of, like, or characteristic of the night
- done or occurring every night
- Obsolete at night
- night after night; every night
nightly definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or occurring during the night; nocturnal: the cat's nightly prowl.
- Happening or done every night: the physician's nightly rounds.
- nightˈly adverb