- The definition of multinational is consisting of many nations.
An example of something multinational is the United Nations.
- Multinational is defined as a business that has operations in several countries.
An example of a multinational is a business with offices in Germany, Italy and Ireland.
- of or involving a number of nations
- designating a corporation with branches in a number of countries
- comprising persons of various nationalities
- Having operations, subsidiaries, or investments in more than two countries: a multinational corporation.
- Of or involving more than two countries: a multinational research project.
- a multinational company
multi- +â€Ž national