- of or involving a number of nations
- designating a corporation with branches in a number of countries
- comprising persons of various nationalities
- The definition of multinational is consisting of many nations.
An example of something multinational is the United Nations.
- Multinational is defined as a business that has operations in several countries.
An example of a multinational is a business with offices in Germany, Italy and Ireland.
- Having operations, subsidiaries, or investments in more than two countries: a multinational corporation.
- Of or involving more than two countries: a multinational research project.
- a multinational company
multi- +"Ž national
- The combined forces of these two wine groups created a multinational beverage powerhouse with wineries in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Italy.
- Today, Curves is a multinational business, with nearly 10,000 locations in over 70 countries, including Israel, Egypt, Spain, Thailand, Mexico, and Zimbabwe.
- Visit the Careers section on KBR's website to learn about opportunities to work with this multinational engineering and construction company.
- It was said that Globalive had too large of a foreign investment from Orascom Telecom Holding, a multinational Egyptian corporation.
- More and more companies have become multinational and have spread their manufacturing facilities across the globe.