An example of multimedia is PowerPoint used with a tape recording and photos.
- a combination of media, as film, tape recordings, slides, and special lighting effects, used for entertainment or education
- a combination of communication media, such as television, newspapers, and radio, used in an advertising or publicity campaign
- mixed media (sense )
- a combination of text, data, pictures, sound, video, etc., as on a CD-ROM, for interactive access
plural nounused with a sing. verb
- Of or relating to the combined use of several media: a multimedia installation at the art gallery.
- Computers Of or relating to an application that integrates different media, such as text, graphics, video, and sound.
multimedia - Computer Definition
A method of communications incorporating a combination of media, such as audio, video, text, graphics, and whiteboarding, perhaps on an interactive basis. See also Smell-O-Vision.