- The definition of multilingual is something or someone using many languages.
- An example of something multilingual is a meeting of the United Nations.
- An example of someone multilingual is someone who speaks English, French and Japanese.
- of or in several languages
- using or capable of using several languages
- Of, including, or expressed in several languages: a multilingual dictionary.
- Using or having the ability to use several languages: a multilingual translator.
(comparative more multilingual, superlative most multilingual)
- Pertaining to multiple languages.
- (of a person) able to communicate fluently in multiple languages
multi- +"Ž -lingual