- a person born or living in Mongolia
Origin of Mongol; from a self-designation; compare Mogul
- A member of any of the traditionally nomadic peoples of Mongolia.
- See Mongolian.
- Anthropology A member of the Mongoloid racial classification.
- Of or relating to Mongolia, the Mongols, or their language or culture.
- Anthropology Of or relating to the Mongoloid racial classification.
Origin of MongolMongolian Mo&ndot;gol.
- A person from Mongolia; a Mongolian.
- A member of any of the various Mongol ethnic groups living in The Mongolian People's Republic, the (former) USSR, Tibet and Nepal.
- (offensive) (usually mongol) A person with Down's syndrome.
- A member of the nomadic people from the steppes of central Asia who invaded Europe in the 13th Century. The mongol Empire stretched from the Eastern seas of China to the gates of Vienna.
Romanisation of Mongolian Ð¼Ð¾Ð½Ð³Ð¾Ð» (mongol).