- An example of Mongolian is the 4th Dalai Lama, Yonten Gyatso, a Mongolian religious and cultural leader.
- An example of Mongolian is the typical meal of cooked mutton, a Mongolian meal.
The definition of Mongolian is a person or thing from the country of Mongolia.
- Mongol (noun)
- a family of languages, including Kalmuck and Khalkha, within the Altaic grouping
- Khalkha, the official language of Mongolia
- of Mongolia or its peoples, languages, or cultures
- designating or affected with Down syndrome: now obsolete as a medical term and regarded as disparaging and offensive
- Of or relating to Mongolia, the Mongols, or their language or culture.
- also mongolian Offensive Of or relating to Down syndrome.
- A native or inhabitant of Mongolia.
- A member of the Mongol people.
- a. Any of the various spoken and written dialects and languages of the Mongols living in Mongolia and China. Also called Mongol .b. See Mongolic.
- Anthropology A member of the Mongoloid racial classification. No longer in scientific use.