lumpy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective lumpier, lumpiest
- full of lumps: lumpy pudding
- covered with lumps; having an uneven surface
- rough: said of water
- like a lump; heavy; clumsy
lumpy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Covered or filled with lumps.
- Thickset or cumbersome.
- Exhibiting short jumbled waves; choppy: lumpy seas; a lumpy channel.
How would you define this word? Add your helpful comment.
comments powered by