Three loaves of bread.
Loaves is defined as bread baked in oblong-shaped pieces.
The freshly baked sandwich breads at Subway are an example of loaves.
- He's got all the loaves and fishes he needs.
- Loaves of bread were rising along one counter beneath thin cloths.
- It was about loaves and fishes.
- 46-54); multiplication of the loaves (vi.
- The meal can be baked into "cake" or biscuit, as the Passover cake of the Jews; but it cannot be made into loaves in consequence of the great difficulty in rupturing the starch grains, unless the temperature be raised to a considerable height.