life historylife history
- the history of the changes undergone by an organism in development from the egg, spore, etc. to its death in maturity
- one series of such changes
- the story of a person's life
- The history of changes undergone by an organism from inception or conception to death.
- The developmental history of an individual or a group in society.
(plural life histories)
- an investigation into the details and activities of a person during his/her lifetime; one's background.
- His life history shows that he frequently moves from town to town, moving from one job to the next.
- (medicine) Information concerning a person's diseases and medical disorders suffered during his lifetime; especially useful if the disorders are genetic.