A city of southern Honshu, Japan, on Osaka Bay southwest of Kyoto. A port and manufacturing center, it was almost entirely rebuilt after World War II. The city was badly damaged by an earthquake in 1995.x
From Japanese 神戸 (こうべ, Kōbe).
Proper nounSee also: Kobe
- a city and capital of Hyōgo prefecture, Japan
- She also sang with NBA star Kobe Bryant on a single titled "K.O.B.E.," had a single on the Disney film Life-Size soundtrack, and sang in the movie Eight Crazy Nights.
- The Laker's Kobe Bryant, on the other hand, was the very epitome of a nice guy: polite, well-spoken, and impeccably groomed.
- Osaka,Kioto and Kobe, and 23/4 million people.
- The waterfalls near Kobe descend over granite walls and the mikageishi (stone of Mikage), famous throughout Japan, is granite from Settsu..
- KObe (Main Island) 5~