A pair of old fashioned women's knickers.
- Chiefly Brit. a bloomerlike undergarment worn by women or girls
- Brit. panties
Origin of knickerscontr. ; from Knickerbocker
- a. Long bloomers formerly worn as underwear by women and girls.b. Chiefly British Panties.
- Full breeches gathered and banded just below the knee.
Origin of knickersShort for knickerbockers.
- (colloquial, now US, rare) Knickerbockers.
- (UK, New Zealand) Women's underpants.
- A mild exclamation of annoyance.
Short for knickerbockers.