A woman tries on a pair of new kicks.
- Kicks is defined as another word for shoes.
An example of kicks is saying, “Nice kicks.” to compliment someone’s very cool shoes.
- The definition of kicks is good times or thrills.
An example of kicks are the feelings a teenager gets driving a car dangerously fast.
- Kicks means to hit an object with a foot or feet.
An example of kicks is what a child does to a ball while playing soccer.
- plural form of kick
- (plural only, colloquial) Pleasures, thrills.
- (plural only, colloquial) Shoes.
- for kicks
- get one's kicks
- get a kick out of something
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of kick