- preceded by ninety-nine others in a series; 100th
- designating any of the hundred equal parts of something
Origin of hundredthhundred + -th
- the one following the ninety-ninth
- any of the hundred equal parts of something;
in the hundredth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 100 in a series.
- One of 100 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number one hundred.
- 100th, 100th
- The person or thing in the hundredth position.
- One of a hundred equal parts of a whole. Called also percent.