hundredth definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- preceded by ninety-nine others in a series; 100th
- designating any of the hundred equal parts of something
Origin: hundred plush -th
- the one following the ninety-ninth
- any of the hundred equal parts of something;
in the hundredth place, rank, group, etc.
hundredth definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The ordinal number matching the number 100 in a series.
- One of 100 equal parts.
- hunˈdredth adjective