- a humped, deformed back; kyphosis
- hunchback (sense )
- a large rorqual whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) with long flippers and a raised, rounded back
- a male pink salmon at the time it travels up rivers to spawn
- See hunchback.
- A humped upper back.
- A humpback whale.
- Meaning you can fish, bird watch, or enjoy a gourmet meal on the upper deck while listening to the symphony of humpback whales and calving glacier ice whenever you please.
- During the spring it is a haven for breaching humpback whales, blankets of wildflowers, and acres of unspoiled wilderness.
- Captain Kirk and Spock discover that humpback whales are the only species that can communicate with the strange objects.
- Glacier Bay: This protected national park is where you can observe birds, humpback whales, otters, and glaciers.
- Inside Passage: A sheltered inland waterway, it offers you a chance to see orcas and humpback whales.