deformity[dē fôr′mə tē, di-]
- the condition of being deformed
- abnormal bodily formation
- a deformed or disfigured part of the body
- ugliness or depravity
- anything deformed or disfigured
Origin of deformityMiddle English deformite ; from Old French deformité ; from Classical Latin deformitas ; from deformis, misshapen ; from de-, from + forma, form
- The state of being deformed.
- A bodily malformation, distortion, or disfigurement.
- A deformed person or thing.
- Gross ugliness or distortion.