- a sweet fluid, as manna, exuded from various plants
- a sweet substance that is excreted by aphids and other juice-sucking homopteran plant insects, or secreted by certain fungi: often eaten by bees and ants
- honeydew melon
- A sweet sticky substance excreted by insects, such as aphids, that feed on plant sap. Honeydew sometimes accumulates on leaves and other plant parts.
- A honeydew melon.
(countable and uncountable, plural honeydews)
- A sweet sticky substance deposited on leaves by insects.
- A sweet sticky substance produced by the leaves of some plants.
- (countable) A melon with sweet green flesh, with a smooth greenish-white exterior, of cultivar group Cucumis melo Inodorus group.
- A light bluish green colour, like that of a honeydew melon.
(comparative more honeydew, superlative most honeydew)
- Of a light bluish green colour, like that of a honeydew melon.
- The rich palate formed in traditional Sauvignon Blanc style with lemon-grapefruit brightness, granite minerals, and turning round with buttery vanilla and again with honeydew melon, apricots, and fragrant honeysuckle.
- Honeydew Intimates- An affordable array of designer sets and separates with an ultra-feminine and youthful slant.
- Nordstrom: Choose from upscale designer brands like DKNY or Honeydew Intimates in sizes XXS to XXL.
- It works best with a fresh honeydew, but you can also use a quarter ounce of Midori in a pinch.
- Besides the honeydew, you'll need frozen strawberries, corn syrup, lime juice and white rum.