- cloth made of yarn spun at home
- coarse, loosely woven cloth like this
- spun or made at home
- made of homespun
- plain; unpretentious; homely: homespun virtues
- Spun or woven in the home: homespun linen.
- Made of a homespun fabric: a homespun tablecloth.
- Simple and homely; unpretentious: “Most small towns would have gladly forfeited some of their homespun values if it meant luring a firm there” ( William Mueller )
- A plain, coarse, usually woolen cloth made of homespun yarn.
- A similar sturdy fabric made on a power loom.
(countable and uncountable, plural homespuns)
- Fabric made from homespun yarn.