A construction worker wearing protective headgear.
- a covering for the head; hat, cap, headdress, etc.
- the harness for the head of a horse
- A covering, such as a hat or helmet, for the head.
- An orthodontic brace extending around the head from one side of the mouth to the other, used to reposition the teeth or to restrict the growth of the upper jaw.
- The part of a harness that fits about a horse's head.
- The rigging for hauling or lifting located at the head of a mine shaft.
- Nautical The rigging on the forward sails of a craft.
- (uncountable) Anything worn on the head, such as a helmet.
- The harness that fits on a horse's head.
- The lifting gear at the head of a mine or deep well.
- (nautical) the rigging on the foresail
- (orthodontics) A type of orthodontic appliance attached to dental braces that aids in correcting severe bite problems.
- gear head, gearhead, Heegaard