full-length [fo̵ol′leŋkt̸h′, -leŋt̸h′]
- showing or covering the whole length of an object or all of a person's figure: said of a picture or mirror
- of the original, unabridged, or standard length; not shortened: a full-length novel
- Showing or fitted to the entire length, especially of the human body: a full-length mirror; a full-length robe.
- Of a normal or standard length: a full-length novel.
- Not shortened; complete and uncut
- (of clothing) Covering the full height of the body
- (art) (of a painting or sculpture) Representing the full height of the body
- At full stretch, requiring the whole body.
- The goalkeeper made a full-length save to deny the United attacker.
How would you define full-length? Add your definition here.
comments powered by