not cut; specif.,
- not trimmed
- having untrimmed margins or not slit apart at the edges: said of the pages of a book or of the book
- not ground to shape: said of a gem
- not abridged or shortened
- Not cut: uncut hair.
- Printing Having the page edge not slit or trimmed. Used of a book.
- Not cut or ground to a specific shape. Used of a gemstone.
- Not condensed, abridged, or shortened, as by an editor or censor: the uncut version of the scandalous story.
- Slang Uncircumcised. Used of a man or boy.