feathered definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Covered, provided, or adorned with feathers.
- Having feathering, as an animal's coat.
- Moving swiftly: feathered feet.
- Having the chords of propeller blades parallel to the line of flight.
feathered definition by Wiktionary
- Simple past tense and past participle of feather.