An example of a fascist is a Marxist.
- a member of the Fascisti
- a member of some similar party; Nazi, Falangist, etc.
- a person who believes in or practices fascism
Origin of fascistItalian fascista: see Fascisti
- of Fascists or Fascism
- of, believing in, or practicing fascism
- often Fascist An advocate or adherent of fascism.
- A reactionary or dictatorial person.
- often Fascist Of, advocating, or practicing fascism.
- Fascist Of or relating to the regime of the Fascisti.
Origin of fascistItalian fascista, from fascio, group; see Fascism .
(comparative more fascist, superlative most fascist)
- A member of a political party or other organization that advocates fascist principles.
- A proponent of fascism.
From Italian Partito Nazionale Fascista, from fascio (“association, group”).
- A member of the National Fascist Party in Italy from 1922 to 1943.
- (used attributively) Relating to the National Fascist Party.