- Slang a person who is bald or whose hair has been shaved off or closely cropped
- any of a group of working-class youths, orig. in England in the 1960s, with closely cropped hair, often engaging in rowdyism
- any of a similar group of alienated youths in the U.S., Europe, etc. who variously affect a rough appearance, advocate fascist and racist policies, and engage in hostile and violent activity
The definition of a skinhead is a slang term for a person who shaves his head or who has no hair or very closely cropped hair, or a term referring to people associated with the neo-Nazi movement.
An example of a skinhead is a young, racist Neo-Nazi who shaves his head.
- A person with a shaven head or very close cropped hair, especially one who associates with a group of similar people.
- Such a person who associates with a group that commits hooliganism or street violence or that holds white supremacist or anti-immigrant views.
- For example, the Neo-Nazi, skinhead, and white supremacist gangs are united by their hatred of non-Protestant Christians, Jews, African Americans, and Hispanics.
- Natalie Portman's skinhead look from a few years back also gets the thumbs down from those who don't have Natalie's bone structure.
- Fans embraced her rebellious statement and soon a skinhead look became the new punk rock girl image.