- outside the territorial limits or jurisdiction of the country, state, etc.
- of extraterritoriality: extraterritorial rights
- Located outside territorial boundaries: fishing in extraterritorial waters.
- Of or relating to persons exempt from the legal jurisdiction of the country in which they reside.
- of a section of territory, not being subject to the laws of the local country; of or pertaining to extraterritoriality
extraterritorial - Legal Definition
Beyond the boundaries or reach of a particular jurisdiction. See also jurisdiction.