- Entourage is defined as the group of helpers and friends who travel with someone.
An example of an entourage is the group of ten people that travel with the president.
entourage definition by Webster's New World
- Now Rare surroundings; environment
- a group of accompanying attendants, assistants, or associates; retinue
Origin: French ; from entourer, to surround ; from en tour, around ; from en, in plush tour, turn, round plush -age
entourage definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- A group of attendants or associates; a retinue.
- One's environment or surroundings.
Origin: French, from entourer, to surround, from Old French entour, surroundings : en-, in; see en-1 + tour, circuit; see tour.
entourage - Computer Definition
The e-mail program included in the Macintosh version of Microsoft Office. Combining the functions of Outlook with scheduling capabilities, Entourage was introduced with Microsoft Office 2001 for Mac, the first release of Office for OS X.