entourage[än′to̵o räz̸h′, än′to̵o räz̸h′]
- Entourage is defined as the group of helpers and friends who travel with someone.
An example of an entourage is the group of ten people that travel with the president.
- Now Rare surroundings; environment
- a group of accompanying attendants, assistants, or associates; retinue
Origin of entourageFrench ; from entourer, to surround ; from en tour, around ; from en, in + tour, turn, round + -age
- A group of attendants or associates; a retinue.
- One's environment or surroundings.
Origin of entourageFrench, from entourer, to surround, from Old French entour, surroundings : en-, in; see en–1 + tour, circuit; see tour.
- A retinue of attendants, associates or followers.
entourage - Computer Definition
The e-mail program included in the Macintosh version of Microsoft Office. Combining the functions of Outlook with scheduling capabilities, Entourage was introduced with Microsoft Office 2001 for Mac, the first release of Office for OS X.