- Entourage is defined as the group of helpers and friends who travel with someone.
An example of an entourage is the group of ten people that travel with the president.
- Now Rare surroundings; environment
- a group of accompanying attendants, assistants, or associates; retinue
Origin: French ; from entourer, to surround ; from en tour, around ; from en, inch(es) plush tour, turn, round plush -age
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A group of attendants or associates; a retinue.
- One's environment or surroundings.
Origin: French, from entourer, to surround, from Old French entour, surroundings : en-, in; see en-1 + tour, circuit; see tour.
entourage - Computer Definition
The e-mail program included in the Macintosh version of Microsoft Office. Combining the functions of Outlook with scheduling capabilities, Entourage was introduced with Microsoft Office 2001 for Mac, the first release of Office for OS X.
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.