a store where medical prescriptions are filled and drugs, medical supplies, toiletries, etc. are sold
also drug store
- A pharmacy.
- A store that contains a pharmacy and also sells products such as toiletries, cosmetics, household goods, and snacks.
- Most drugstores also carry an assortment of other health and beauty products, and some may carry many other products such as groceries, books and magazines, consumer electronics, etc. Some drugstores may obtain the majority of their revenue from these additional products.
- Some supermarkets (large grocers) and department stores may have a pharmacy inside the main store, but such a pharmacy is not usually referred to as a drugstore.
- This budget-friendly drugstore shaping kit is a top seller for NYX Cosmetics because it contains two shades of brow powder to fill in brows, angled brush for a precise application, spooly brush to groom brows and clear brow wax to set.
- You can also be a classic mummy - wear a white shirt and pants or leggings, then use white gauze from the drugstore and wrap it around your head (leaving your eyes, nose and mouth free, of course) and as much of your body as you can.
- Though you can easily pick up ointments in the skin care aisles of the drugstore and almost anywhere sunscreen is sold, you may also want to try fresh leaves that have been refrigerated for a cooling sensation and pain relief.
- You don't need the most expensive models, but some of the razors you can buy in bulk at any drugstore tend to cause more nicks and razor burns and give a less perfect shave than razors with multiple blades designed for women.
- On the other hand, some brands - such as Pantene hair products, remain at the higher end of the drugstore variety, and many consumers never feel it necessary to abandon their Pantene in favor of an Oscar Blandi bottle.