the title character in a novel (1897) by Bram Stoker: a Transylvanian count and vampire
- Dracula, the best vampire book ever written, had a strong influence on all modern vampire tales.
- Once you get your dog's measurements you can check the online size chart or consult a store employee to make sure you are purchasing a vampire costume that will fit your four-footed Dracula.
- Finally, in the 1930's, the time was right and Universal began releasing the films that are now known as their classic "monster" movies. 1931 saw the release of Tod Browning's version of Dracula and James Whale's version of Frankenstein.
- Anyone who's played a Castlevania game remembers the Belmont, the cursed blood-lineage that has the power to hunt and defeat Dracula even though the pesky bugger keeps on reappearing throughout history.
- Whereas a Dracula costume of old might have featured bat wings in lieu of the classic cape, these costumes will instead be adorned with beautiful fairy wings, straight out of a pre-Raphaelite painting.