A cute little doggy.
- The definition of doggy is like a dog.
An example of something doggy is a bone covered in dog drool; doggy bone.
- Soggy is defined as a dog, especially a small one.
An example of a doggy is a toy poodle.
- a little dog
- any dog: a child's word
- of or like a dog
- ⌂ Informal stylish and showy
- (childish or endearing) A dog, especially a small one.
- That's such a cute little doggy, Keira!
- doggy style
- Her favourite position is doggy.
(comparative doggier, superlative doggiest)
- Suggesting of, or in the manner of a dog.
From dog + -y (“diminutive suffix”).