- The definition of doggy is like a dog.
An example of something doggy is a bone covered in dog drool; doggy bone.
- Soggy is defined as a dog, especially a small one.
An example of a doggy is a toy poodle.
A cute little doggy.
- (childish or endearing) A dog, especially a small one.
- That's such a cute little doggy, Keira!
- doggy style
- Her favourite position is doggy.
(comparative doggier, superlative doggiest)
- Suggesting of, or in the manner of a dog.
From dog + -y (“diminutive suffix”).