- of dimension or dimensions
- having (a specified number of) dimensions: a three-dimensional figure
The definition of dimensional is something a shape that can be measured.
An example of dimensional is a physical object with length, width and depth, like a table.
(comparative more dimensional, superlative most dimensional)
- Often used as a combining form.
dimension + -al
- Magnifying glasses are often used for viewing three-dimensional objects.
- A brief reference must suffice to the theory of three dimensional frames.
- Hence any three-dimensional system can be reduced to a single force R acting in a certain line, together with a couple G in a plane perpendicular to the line.
- A geometrical proof of this theorem, which is not restricted to a two-dimensional system, is given later (If).
- Again, a rigid three-dimensional frame can be rigidly fixed relatively to the earth by means of six links.