- Dick is defined as a slang term for penis.
An example of dick is a man's genitals.
- The definition of a dick is a slang term for a man who is being a jerk.
An example of dick is a man who purposely cuts another person off in traffic.
- Dick means a slang term for detective.
An example of dick is detective Sherlock Holmes.
- Dick is a nickname for Richard.
An example of dick is Richard "Dick" Cheney.
- the penis: considered vulgar by some
- a man who is regarded as obnoxious, stupid, etc.: mildly vulgar
Origin of dick; from Dick, the nickname
- to have sexual intercourse with: considered vulgar by some
- : often with around: mildly vulgar
- to cheat, deceive, trick, etc.
- to vacillate or equivocate thereby causing distress or trouble to
- to spend time wastefully or unprofitably
- to be busy in a desultory way
Origin of dickshortened and amp; altered ; from detective
- Vulgar A penis.
- Vulgar A person, especially a man, regarded as mean or contemptible.
- Chiefly British A fellow; a guy.
transitive verbdicked, dick·ing, dicks Vulgar
- To have sexual intercourse with. Used of a man.
- To treat (someone) meanly or unfairly; exploit or cheat. Often used with over.
Origin of dickFrom Dick, nickname for Richard.
Origin of dickShortening and alteration of detective.