Of, relating to, or taking place in the deeper parts of the sea: deep-sea exploration.
- Alternative form of deep-sea.
- of, related to or located in the deeper part of the sea
- Since the explosion of digital photography most underwater photographers opt to use their everyday "land" cameras to record deep-sea explorations.
- Other options include snorkeling through spectacular coral reefs, embarking on a deep-sea fishing expedition or swimming with dolphins.
- You can dive into deep-sea adventure without breaking the bank by signing up for package deals offered by VacationsMadeEasy.com.
- Rolex has also made a name for itself by making watches to aid in deep-sea diving, mountain climbing, and aviation.
- Another watch made in the same vein is the Oyster Perpetual Sea Dweller 2000, made in 1971 for deep-sea divers.