- a device, as a circuit breaker or an emergency switch, for breaking an electric circuit
- a device for letting exhaust gases from an internal-combustion engine pass directly into the air instead of through a muffler
- a design cut out of something, or to be cut out
- a discontinued recording deleted from the catalog, for sale at a reduced price
- Something cut out or intended to be cut out from something else.
- Electricity A device that interrupts, bypasses, or disconnects a circuit or circuit element.
- A recording that is no longer current and whose remaining stock is sold at a discounted price.
- Slang A mutually trusted intermediary who handles communications between espionage agents.
NounSee also: cut out
- Something that has been cut out from something else
- Any of several devices that halt the flow of a current, especially an electric current
- An intermediary who communicates between members of a clandestine organization
- A free-standing, rigid print (usu. life-sized), often used for promotional purposes
- (computing) Clip art