Origin of cutiecut(e) + -ie
- An example of a cutie is a handsome young man.
- An example of a cutie is a puppy.
The definition of a cutie is an adorable person or thing.
nounpl. cut·ies, also cut·eys Informal
A cute person.
cute + -ie.
- That fact is becoming more and more evident as the blonde-haired cutie has changed her golden locks to black and her skin seems to get more and more pale each time she is pictured with Manson.
- With three separate sections to hold PC accessories and software, gusted front pockets, and the soft feel of hand selected leather, this Clava cutie will surely meet your needs.
- The Twilight Saga; New Moon Soundtrack: Music from the November 2009 blockbuster, this soundtrack includes tracks from artists such as Death Cab for Cutie, and Ok Go.
- The Pumpkin Cutie Pie Vest from Costumes4Less comes with matching booties and a hat that will give your child one of the most precious costumes in the neighborhood.
- Olimar: Some people may think that this spacesman from the Pikman franchise is little more than a cutie, but he can use those Pikmin to his advantage too.