- the act of joining together, pairing, copulating, etc.
- a flexible or rigid mechanical device or part for joining parts together, as two shafts
- coupler (sense )
- the part of the body, as of a dog or horse, between the hipbones and the ribs; loin
- a method or device for joining two electric circuits for the transference of energy from one to the other
- The act of linking together or forming couples.
- The act of uniting sexually.
- A device that links or connects.
- Electronics The transfer of electricity from one circuit to another.
- Chemistry Facilitation or acceleration of one chemical process due to the presence or action of another.
- The body part of a four-footed animal that connects the hindquarters to the forequarters.
- act of joining together to form a couple
- a device that couples two things together
- (computing) the degree of reliance between two program modules
- (electronics) a connection between two electronic circuits such that a signal can pass between them
- (physics) The property of physical systems that they are interacting with each other
- (sexuality) sexual intercourse