- the act of joining together, pairing, copulating, etc.
- a flexible or rigid mechanical device or part for joining parts together, as two shafts
- coupler (sense )
- the part of the body, as of a dog or horse, between the hipbones and the ribs; loin
- a method or device for joining two electric circuits for the transference of energy from one to the other
See coupling in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- The act of linking together or forming couples.
- The act of uniting sexually.
- A device that links or connects.
- Electronics Transfer of energy from one circuit to another.
- The body part of a four-footed animal that connects the hindquarters to the forequarters.
Learn more about coupling